User avatar

Dustin Drake

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Once Upon a Time

    Hey everyone! This is my very first post and not a very special one. Just thought I would put something on here. My writings are, just so you know, very ...

    Nov 23, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Kisses in the Rain, Sunsets on the Water

    This poem is terrific! I was wondering what and if the flower resembled something? Sincerely, Dustin Drake =D

    Nov 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey everyone! My name is Dustin Drake from Vancouver Canada. I'm 16 and I find writing to be one of the most exquisite forms of expressing one's emotions, feelings and ...

    Nov 22, 2008


Thomas Edison's last words were "It's very beautiful over there.” I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.
— John Green, Looking for Alaska